NOW ACCEPTING ABSTRACTS for 2015 MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY FORUM!
Set yourself apart by presenting at the 2015 Membrane Technology Forum. We are currently seeking subject matter experts to present the most current information and insights on new technology, research, trends, applications, and best practices.
Mark Your Calendars for the 2015 Membrane Technology Forum!
The Membrane Technology Forum, organized jointly by Dairy Foods Magazine and Filtration & Membrane World, delivers a truly unique and intimate platform dedicated to the vigorous exchange of ideas on membrane technologies and their applications. Covering the most important concepts and ideas – from fundamentals of membrane technology, fouling and cleaning to new technologies and applications with case studies discussing the problems, proposed solutions and final results – this event is a great resource for processors, plant managers, engineers, chemists, equipment manufacturers, research & development, sales & marketing specialists, technicians and many others. This event SOLD OUT in 2014 so don’t wait to secure your seat for the 2015 Forum!
- Membrane Chemistry, Process, System Design, and Modules
- Technical and Practical Issues of Fouling, Cleaning and Chemicals
- Specialized Membrane Systems for Unique Applications
- Milk & Dairy Applications - Milk, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Yogurt, Lactose
- Non-Dairy Beverage Applications – Juice, Teas, Sports Drinks, Smoothies
- Wine and Beer Applications
- Sugar, Starch and Protein Applications
- Biotechnology Applications – Cell Recovery, Bioactive Separations, Fermentation Broth
- Process Waste Water Application – Water Recycle and Reuse
- Biofuel, Algae and Oleochemical Applications
- New Membranes and New Technologies
- Practical Issues for Membrane Operators and Plant Engineers
- Process Optimization and Best Practices in Use of Membrane Technology