Join myCLEARopinion today! Your opinions make a difference & earn you CLEARcash! Learn more & join @ http://t.co/f5b6O8RWNC
A discounted room rate of $149/night + tax has been secured at the Hilton for Membrane Technology Forum participants. Room reservations at this rate will only be accepted until May 16, 2014.
The Membrane Technology Forum is Officially SOLD OUT!
Join us for the 2014 Membrane Technology Forum!
The Membrane Technology Forum (formerly Practical Membrane Technology Short Course) is organized jointly by Filtration & Membrane World and Dairy Foods Magazine. This Forum will cover fundamentals of membrane technology, fouling and cleaning as well as provide updates on new technologies and applications in food processing, functional ingredients, bioactives, biotechnology, process waste water, and biofuels. Because much of the commercial membrane application information is NOT available through open literature, this Forum is a great resource for processors looking for training of their engineers, chemists and technicians. In addition, the Membrane Technology Forum will provide participants with the latest technology updates and new filtration methods in processing industries.
Register today so you don’t miss your chance to see working equipment and machinery in action!
- Review market & membrane technologies before you invest in a new membrane system
- Find out how to tap into energy saving technologies
- Learn how to eliminate common membrane process and application mistakes that cost you money
- Gain solutions on how to minimize membrane fouling and scaling problems
- Discover ways you can eliminate pitfalls from pilot testing
- Explore cleaning solutions to improve membrane performance
- Network with industry experts and peers to strengthen professional relationships
- Discover new applications in food processing, functional ingredients, bioactives, biotechnology, process waste water and biofuels
- Research & Development Managers
- Plant Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Engineers
- Product Formulators
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Sales & Marketing Specialists
- Quality Control/Assurance Managers
…and anyone else interested in learning about filtration and membrane technology!