Call for Speakers
Ready to share your knowledge with others in the industry?
Nothing will set you apart more than presenting at the 2018 Membrane Technology Forum. The Forum is currently seeking subject matter experts to present the most current information and insights on new membrane technologies, research, trends, applications, and best practices.
The 2018 event will cover the most important concepts and ideas – from fundamentals to new technologies and applications with case studies discussing the problems, proposed solutions and final results. Processors, plant managers, engineers, chemists, equipment manufacturers, research & development, sales & marketing technicians and many others have found The Membrane Technology Forum to be the premier event in the commercial membrane and membrane technology sector.
Seeking Presentations on the Following Topics:
- Membrane Chemistry, Process, System Design, and Modules
- Technical and Practical Issues of Fouling, Cleaning and Chemicals
- Specialized Membrane Systems for Unique Applications
- Milk & Dairy Applications - Milk, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Yogurt, Lactose
- Non-Dairy Beverage Applications – Juice, Teas, Sports Drinks, Smoothies
- Wine and Beer Applications
- Sugar, Starch and Protein Applications
- Biotechnology Applications – Cell Recovery, Bioactive Separations, Fermentation Broth
- Process Waste Water Application – Water Recycle and Reuse
- Biofuel, Algae and Oleochemical Applications
- New Membranes and New Technologies
- Practical Issues for Membrane Operators and Plant Engineers
- Process Optimization and Best Practices in Use of Membrane Technology
Information for Speakers:
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 200 words.
- If abstract is chosen for presentation, speaker confirmed with presentation is expected to present at the 2018 Membrane Technology Forum. Substitutions are not guaranteed a speaking role at the event.
- Speakers are required to submit presentations for distribution to all registered attendees.
- Presentations should reflect the highest professional standard. The use of trade names and company advertising is greatly discouraged.
- Submission of abstracts: November 17, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: January 12, 2018
- Submission of completed presentation: May 18, 2018